Greater Naples Area Planned Giving Council (GNAPGC) and The Association of Fundraising Professionals Collier-Lee Chapter (AFP) will host the first-ever joint Fundraising Symposium in Southwest Florida, on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at the Holiday Inn, Fort Myers Airport Town Center, 9931 Interstate Commerce Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33913. This day-long informative event runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and the cost is $95 for AFP and GNAPGC members and $125 for non-members. Please CLICK HERE to register.
The Fundraising Symposium will offer valuable information through workshops and addresses by distinguished keynote speakers who will share their experience and fundraising knowledge that will appeal to both seasoned fundraising professionals and individuals who are new to our not-for-profit community.
The Symposium is approved by Certified Fund Raising Executives (CFRE).
Some of the day’s noted speakers include:
- Vicki Pugh, CFRE, CAP – Vice President for Development at Palm Beach Atlantic University, and a faculty member of Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Jay Love – CRO and Co-Founder of Bloomerang donor management software for nonprofits, former CEO and Co-Founder of eTapestry
- Lynn Malzone Ierardi, J.D. – Director of Gift Planning at University of Pennsylvania, author of Storytelling – The Secret Sauce of Fundraising Success
Topics covered in the day’s workshops include:
- Secrets to the 2nd Gift – The Key to Donor Retention
- Event Planning (Intro)
- Storytelling – The Secret Sauce of Fundraising Success (Intro)
- Effective Leadership for Successful Fundraising (Intro)
- Creating a Culture of Accountability (Advanced)
- Gifts of Securities, Real Estate and Other “Stuff” (Advanced)
For a complete outline of the Symposium schedule and workshop descriptions, as well as a link for event registration, please visit the 2019 Naples PGC Fundraising Symposium website.